New year, new blog. The new one is going to be private. I'll try to send an invite to those of you who have left comments here any time recently, but if you don't get one, feel free to comment here again or send me an email.
I'll be leaving this blog up only to say that I've updated the other one. That way the Google Reader users will still know when I've posted something. Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Hi Lori! We can't live without davis family adventures! Can you add us to the list!
thanks!
Hey Lori,
We've been following your blog even though I don't think we've ever commented. We'd love to keep updated on your family. BillandKristin@gmail.com
Bill and Kristin Evans (all the way back from Union Square)
Don't forget the shorters!
jessintheusa@hotmail.com
Hey Lori, it's your cousin, Monica. I have been reading this blog and I would love to have access to your new blog. My e-mail address is dmzgpugs@yahoo.com . Thanks!
How can I see this at home with our computer at home?
I can see it at work.
Lori! We love watching Holly grow up! Will you add us to the list? MadisonM86@gmail.com
Lori,
Keep us in the Davis loop.
Katie
can you add me to the list?
vautier.mp (at) byu.net
I need to sweet sweet Holly! Don't forget me!! Love, Aunt Celeste
buffasmudda@hotmail.com
Ok, so I think I need you to send me another invite. Mine won't work. Thanks.
Post a Comment